Navigation

Friday, February 24, 2012

Think!

I find myself irritated by the world some days.  Mainly for how people seem to think, or lack there of.  But then maybe I just don't understand or know where they are coming from despite how asleep they seem.  I'm not particularly enlightened and still have a lot of room to grow myself in truth.

I think our schools need to do a better job of teaching us to think critically and lay off on fact memorization.  Or maybe, better yet, to think clearly.  To think for themselves.  I tried to help a friend do this once and almost succeeded but then they succumbed to peer pressure.  To those that need people to believe and think what they do.

It is better to think independently while respecting another's point of view, rather then to group think and insist your way is the only way.

Here's to hoping we all wake up and think clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment